Explore Social Issues Through Free Britannica Webinars!
Learn how to best use the Britannica resources provided via UDLib/SEARCH to support your classroom or library! Free webinars will be offered in the approaching months, and a recording of each session will be provided to all who register. Take a look at the upcoming webinar topics:
- August – Developing Students’ SEL Skills at the Beginning of the School Year
- September – Teaching Latinx History through Media Literacy
- October – Deepen Students’ Understanding of Indigenous People’s History Through Inquiry
- November – Explore Veterans Day Through Media Literacy
- December – Developing SEL Skills Through Learning About the Importance of Human Rights
The registration page provides a description of each of these free webinars. Please share this Information with colleagues at your school! We hope to see you there!